November Photo Round Up & New Goals
November Goals Review
1. Get Christmas sorted [done] - Picture the scene. It's Saturday. You're going to the Trafford Centre. And you completely blast Christmas shopping. Yep, we did it! When you go with the right mindset, you've got a list and you take your time, shopping at this time of year can be really enjoyable. It was great and I can't wait to wrap everything we got.
2. Grow my blog [done] - Recently, this little blog of mine reached 100 followers on Bloglovin which I was so happy about. But more than that, my posts have been getting more comments, I've been chatting to more of you in the community and I'm really excited about the content I'm publishing. P.S I'm always on the look out for guest posters if you're interested.
3. Save up for a Macbook [in process] - This may have to be put on hold for a little while. A new job move means a change in payment dates, plus Christmas and whatever else is going on. So it's still a goal, but I think I'll just have to be slightly more realistic as to when I actually buy one.
4. Let things go [in process] - I'm working on letting things go. For those of you who are the same as me for this, you'll know it's not as easy as it sounds. Things stay on my mind and I remember everything. So even though I'm working hard to better myself at this, it can still be difficult in certain situations.
1. Make the most of Christmas - I seem to be more excited for Christmas this year than I ever have been. Maybe it's because I'm experiencing it with my first full time job so I know I'll appreciate it even more. But the thought of wrapping gifts, decorating the house and feeling all festive is something I'm really looking forward to. It might be a simple goal, but I really want to make the most of it.
2. Save save save - A goal a couple of months ago was to start saving, but now everything is on the right track, it's time to get adult. It sounds scary, but I'm really looking forward to it. It'll be such a good feeling watching the amount grow month by month.
3. Stay on top of my exercise routine - Since changing my job, there's actually time in my day to exercise. I love exercising and I love working out when I come home from work because I really feel like I'm doing something for me. That's so important. So every week I'm going to pick the days I'm going to exercise and stick to it.
4. Find new healthy snacks - This might seem silly but honestly, I really struggle trying to find healthy snacks to munch on during the day. I have fruit and crackers, but that just gets a bit boring doesn't it? So while I'm off over Christmas I'm going to try and add some new, healthy foods to my diet. Because let's face it, I'll need all the healthy food I can get once the festive season is over! If you have any healthy food ideas, hit me up...please!
What are your goals for the end of 2014? Do we have any that are similar?