5 MYTHS ABOUT GROWING YOUR AUDIENCE ONLINE
I’m gonna be straight up with you right now, okay?
Probably around 90% of the content you read online about growing your audience and blog traffic is completely useless.
It might be outdated, too simple, or just wrong. And this is how I know.
Over the last five years, I’ve built my blog from the bottom up to nearly 100,000 monthly pageviews. The strategies I’ve used that worked and didn’t worked, I’ve passed onto other bloggers so I know what works and what doesn’t.
And a lot of the advice out there? It just doesn’t work.
But there are five myths in particular that really bother me. So if you’re stuck trying to grow your audience it could be because you believe one or more of these myths.
Need that in your life?
Scroll up and hit that play button!
THE BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Why there is absolutely no such thing as free traffic
- The mistake of trying to be on all the social media platforms out there
- The 5 main ways to generate traffic that you should be focusing on
- How to actually grow your audience in an effective way
- Why you shouldn't aim to please everyone (because it won't work anyway!)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Want to see some of the strategies I used to grow my own online presence? Join the free resource library
- Grab your copy of the daily blog tasks workbook - a checklist telling you what tasks you should be doing daily to grow your blog!
- Subscribe to ABOH TV and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB GROUP