What’s something that all bloggers and business owners want?
That’s right - more traffic!
Okay, so maybe that’s generalising a bit. But seriously. Who doesn’t want more traffic to their website, latest blog post or sales page?
I set myself goals and keep track of my website traffic every single month - it’s something I’m always working on. I’ve already shared some strategies you can start implementing right now, like how to double your pageviews in four months and even some SEO tips.
Now, I’m going to share another way to make it happen for you: social media marketing.
Well. It’s pretty much taken over the whole internet. It’s effective and it’s relevant.
Take some of these latest stats for instance:
- 37% of the world’s population is active on social media
- More than 56% of online adults use more than one social media platform
- 95% of online adults are more likely to follow a brand on...yep...social media
One thing is certain - social media isn’t slowing down. And as online creatives we need to know how to use it and how to use it well in order to grow our online presence.
After all, each person in your audience will probably spend more than five years of their lives on social media.
Since I love managing social media platforms, I’ve put together this list as a way to get a breakthrough with your social media goals. It’s focused on how your social media marketing efforts can get you more traffic.
But the one thing you want to make sure of is this: Ensure that both you and your audience get as much value out of your social media marketing as possible.
In this blog post, you’ll learn:
- How to skyrocket traffic with your social media marketing.
- How to ensure that each message you post to social media is truly valuable.
- How to make sure you maximise all the features the different platforms have to offer.
First off, don’t forget to download your free social media posting schedule.
This exact schedule helped me increase traffic to my website from social media by over 120%!