If you don't follow these bloggers already, you really should. Collecting and writing these posts each month really makes me realise just how amazing the blogging community is. The fact that each of us can come up with so many unique ideas for content on a regular basis truly is brilliant. December will be a quiet month so I'll be taking a break from this post until the end of January. But I'm pretty sure everyone is going to kick start the new year with style and a bang. So take a well deserved break this Christmas, catch up on your favourite blogs and add some more to your feed. This is the content I've been loving this month...
- Rachel's 34 lessons learned in life and love.
- Chapter Friday is one of my favourite sites to visit on a daily basis. The team never fails to deliver. Some posts I've loved this month are 'The Wonderful World of Google Anayltics' and '8 Steps Every Twentysomething Should Take in Her Career'.
- Jennypurr has so many amazing tips for your blog and business, including relatable lifestyle content. Posts I've bookmarked this month include 'If You're A Blogger You Should Read...', 'Five Ways To Streamline Your Blogging Process' and 'Ten Things I'm Learning About Being A Grown Up'.
- 'A Dad's Responsibility' on Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Erin's '5 Gift Ideas For Making Memories'.
- Tips on 'Keeping An Editorial Calendar' from Of Trees and Hues.
- Sarah's weekend scenes - just look at that food.
- ALO's tips on creative collaboration, something I'm really looking to do.
- Kate's tips on where to buy homewares. Seriously, her home is so pretty.
What bloggers or content have you loved this month? Please feel free to share them, I love finding new reads :)