October Goals Review
1. Try really hard to succeed in my new job - Not to jinx anything here but I think this is going well. My to-do list is longer than my arm but I'm working on ways to manage it - (keep your eyes peeled for tips). I'm being given the chance to work on important tasks and I'm proud to be a part of the process. It's just a case of staying on track and to keep on going.
2. Grow my hair - This has been unsuccessful but not out of choice - I just don't know what to do to help it grow faster! My hairdresser came round at the weekend so I spoke to her about it, and someone else also told me that vitamin D supplements really help with hair growth. But please, if any of you have any tips, leave a comment below - I'm desperate!
3. Start saving - We've made a start on this by having 'the talk' about saving. It's been postponed a little because we can only go in to the bank to sort out an account on November 8th, but we both know in our minds how much we can put away each month. So it's going to be quite exciting watching it grow month by month.
4. Keep taking amazing care of my animals - Oh how could I not achieve this goal? The three of them are just too loveable! Working means I get to spend less time with them but I always give them treats, cuddles and everything else they could want. I know this may seem like a silly goal but for those of you who have pets I know you'll be able to understand what I mean.
So my goals have been quite steady this month - it's just my hair that's frustrating! To read more about my October goals, they're right here.
1. Get Christmas sorted - Oh dear...it is too early to say that word yet? I know for a fact that there's some super organised people out there, but honestly? Christmas has not entered my mind until right now. Right as I'm writing the word Christmas. So by December 1st I want to have everything sorted for Christmas. I think I'm saying the word Christmas too much now aren't I? I'll stop I promise!
2. Grow my blog - Can I just say that I do not mean this in terms of followers. If that was my mindset I wouldn't be blogging at all. You see, I've had a few ideas cropping up in my mind lately. Let's call them brand extensions, for this blog of mine. Want to know what they are? Well of course I'm not going to tell you - you'll just have to keep reading won't you! I want to offer you more. My readers. Something useful. Something that you need. So please, if there's anything you can think of from the top of your head that you'd like, just let me know. You'd be helping me and you'd be helping yourself too.
3. Save up for a Macbook - My laptop, as much as I love her, is growing old fast. The poor thing. She's a cute white one from the Sony range. She's great because she's so little. But she's the slowest piece of machinery in the world. All my tasks take twice as long. So following in my brother's (and a fair few other people's) footsteps, I want to save up for a Macbook. But before I go ahead - would you recommend switching to one?
4. Let things go - I'm not sure how to go about explaining this one so I don't think I will. The thing is, I'm one of those people who let things stay on their mind for far longer than they should. When something is solved, I don't feel like it is. And I have no idea why. So I'm going to try and work on this more. If you have any tips, feel free to share.
So it seems I need your helps this month: What things do you look for from a blog? What are you not getting from the blogs you read? What do you want? And also - should I get a Macbook?