Here we go with another round of lovely blog posts from around the web. Enjoy.
- Write On: July Blogging Prompts by Hello Neverland is great list of ways to get your creativeness flowing for blog posts. I'm going to save these and keep them to one side for when I want some new ideas, but they'd be great to follow if you wanted to try blogging every day for a month.
- How gorgeous is Kate's place? A Workspace Tour is just a taster of the stylishness this blogger has when it comes to decorating her home. I know exactly where I'll be heading for inspiration in the future.
- I am in love with this blogger's style and this outfit is just one of many that I had to add to my wish list. Mediamarmalade is full of outfit ideas for any occasion and you'll want to add every item to your wardrobe.
- This post from A Rosie Outlook is just brilliant. One of the best things I've read in ages and a totally different take on, for example, how I would write this post about my attachment to my iPhone. But that's what's great about blogging - seeing people think outside the box who can make you read line after line from beginning to end.
- Life is Worth the Fight is the definition of inspiration and optimism. This girl is so great and always writes from the heart and my favourite post from her this month is no different.
- How to read more and how to become an avid reader by Vivatramp made me start reading books again. I love reading and there are so many books I want to read, but you know sometimes you just need a push? That's exactly what this post did.
- If you're like me and love reading tips on organisation, check out 9 Things to Keep Me Organised by The Private Life of a Girl. A simple post, but very useful.
- Don't Feel Guilty by Autumn Leaves is such a feel good post and one that all bloggers can relate to. If you're feeling a bit blue, head on over and read this post.
- This post is a brilliant idea. I can't wait to try it. Thank you Where's My Lipstick!
What have been some of your favourite blog posts this month?