Blogging - it's hard work, right?
Especially with all the advice out there, all the ideas you have and all the things you need to do.
You're unsure of your direction. You don't know what to do next. You don't know what strategies actually work.
Friend, I've been there. And I want to help you.
This is how a coach can help you:
- You'll have the drive, confidence and self-belief to take your blog forward.
- You'll have someone to not only help you set goals and achieve them, but also hold you accountable.
- You'll have a clear action plan and know the direction you're heading in.
- You'll be able to manage your self-doubt because I'll be there to support you.
I've created three different packages so you can choose the one that's the best fit for you.
THE BLOGGER'S review
This is for you if
- You want to feel motivated with your blog again
- You want to be able to understand your brand
- You know you need to be "consistent" but you don't know how to make your website and social media channels work together
- You want honest, well thought out tips on how to improve your online presence
- You want a clear direction and actionable goals (if this is a biggie, The Blogger's Favourite might be better for you)
What you get:
- Initial blog/website questionnaire
- Full website review (navigation, design, content, branding, imagery)
- Social reviews for all relevant platforms (branding, consistency, content)
- Action pack to help you move forward
- 1x monthly call to go through action pack together
Your investment: £50
"I first read Holly's blog a few years ago when I was completely new to blogging. As her blog has evolved, I really love how she's been honest and transparent about her tips. Some bloggers wouldn't dare of telling you their trade secrets to build a successful blog, but one awesome thing about A Branch of Holly is that nothing is kept off-limits!
Since following her blog religiously and chatting with her online, I've managed to quit my full-time job and start my own freelancing business to run alongside my blog. Her tips and advice have been extremely valuable for me, and I frequently point my readers in her direction if they're looking for tips to take their blog to the next level."
THE BLOGGER'S FAVOURITE
This is for you if:
- You want to cut through the noise
- You want to be happy with the work you create and see a positive response
- You want consistent readers and organic growth
- You want a clear direction but need help setting goals
- You want help identifying concise and direct areas to improve on
What you get:
- Everything from The Blogger's Review
- 1x hour call to initially discuss purpose, vision and goals
- Discussion to set three goals, plus how to get there and customised examples
- Action plan
- 1x hour call at end to discuss action plan
- Follow-up after three months
BONUS! You also get to choose two of the following:
- How To Come Up With Blog Post Ideas Guide
- Editorial Calendar Template
- Marketing Plan
- Blog Post Structure Guide
Your investment: £100
THE BLOGGER'S STRATEGY
This is for you if:
- You want to know exactly what you need to do to move your blog and online presence forward
- You want practical, tailored advice you can start implementing immediately
- You want consistency across your online presence
- You want someone to hold you accountable and help you reach your goals
What you get:
- Everything from The Blogger's Review and The Blogger's Favourite
- Personalised action plan with three hourly calls per month
- Option to choose either one, two or three months of coaching
- Plus all these bonuses: How To Come Up With Blog Post Ideas Guide, Editorial Calendar Template, Marketing Plan and Blog Post Structure Guide
Your investment: £150, £200 or £250
"I came across Holly’s Twitter when I was looking to start improving my blog reach. As a blogger who isn’t really that new but has blogged purely in the hobby sense, I knew there was tonnes I had to learn.
Luckily I found A Branch Of Holly as it has helped me improve different areas of my blogging to gain a wider readership. Her blog posts are really easy to follow & there’s so many posts to choose from. Even her tips she tweets come in handy & keep you improving.
I’m expanding my knowledge of behind the scenes blogging from bloggers like herself that are happy to share their expertise. I’m loving her new social media news posts on her blog which keep me up to date with what’s happening & how it can effect my blogging.”
- Shelley Busby, ByBubsy
Where's your credibility?
In April 2017, I won the award for Best PR, Media, Marketing & Communications Blog in the UK Blog Awards. In September 2017, I won the award for Best Blogging Guru in the Bloggers Blog Awards. I love blogging, I write about blogging and I know what I'm talking about. You can also view my testimonials below.
What's the process?
I'll keep this quick because we'll go into more detail on our first call.
- To get started, you can book a free 30-minute introductory call. This is just for us to get to know each other and find out exactly what you want from me as a coach.
- Next up is admin - when you decide what package you want, I'll send over an informal agreement outlining everything. I'll also be sharing a Google Drive folder with you where I'll keep all your information.
- Then I'll send you over an initial questionnaire so I can find out more about your blog and online presence.
- Once you've done this and sent it over, you can sit back and relax while I put your plan of action together.
- When the action pack is complete, we'll have our first hourly call together at a time that suits you. We'll talk through the action plan together and discuss how you can move forward.
This is the process for the basic package. If you choose The Blogger's Favourite or The Blogger's Strategy, further steps will be added onto this like extra calls and more in the action plan.
I'm only available at certain times during the day - how will this work?
I'm completely flexible. When we're setting up calls, I'll give you a link to my Calendly where you can book a day and time that fits you. I'll be available Monday to Friday from 9am - 9pm. Did I also mention you get unlimited email support? You can contact me at any time of the day or night.
There's so much advice out there already - am I just going to be paying for information that I already know?
In a word - no. Why? Because I tailor my coaching. I treat each client as an individual. I take the time to get to know your brand, understand your responsibilities and who you are as a person. I give you advice that's specific to your website, where you're at in your journey and what you want to achieve. I draw on my personal experiences and adapt my services to meet your needs.